Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Notice
Classic Golf Club is committed to complying with all relevant copyright laws and respecting the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on our website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide the following information to our designated agent:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL or other specific location on our website where the material is located;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- You made a statement under penalty of perjury that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Please note that under section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly misrepresents that material or activity infringes may be liable for damages.
Classic Golf Club reserves the right to remove any content that it determines, in its sole discretion, to be infringing upon the intellectual property rights of others. Repeat infringers may also have their access to our website terminated.